Labels

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SuperSale!


Okay, so every mall has gone on sale and shopping has been so much fun with all the good deals that I've been getting. I recently bought 2 pairs of shoes and a dress for only Php 3,000.00! Some high street brands took 50% off their merchandise which actually worked against me cause the pair of jeans I've had my eyes on got sold out. So yeah, it's been crazy these past few weeks with all the sales going on. AND IT"S ABOUT TO GET CRAZIER!

What's better than a sale? A SUPER SALE!

The SupeSale bazaar is back at the Rockwell Tent! The best local and foreign brands go up to 70% off. Sunday mass will also be held at 3pm. Only this weekend, July 30 - August 1, 2010.

ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.



So come on and swipe it!

1 comment:

  1. hey guys! this is Cham. i have a new URL. it's:
    misschammakeup.blogspot.com thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete